Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxylady is back

Go down 
+5
skay
Biohazard
Clown
Oldbastard
foxyyy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
foxyyy

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Why i want to join: because of jays and old, mabye biohazard

Name: johan

INGAME NAME: Foxy

Skillz: not so good atm my bhop is pretty good but not aim

This is a poor apply i know but i am quite tired right now so thats why.

And i did a app before and it didnt work dont know why!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad lol!

Former clans: Zombie crusaders zombie blasters zombie rapist rabies or something and some others
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Everybody know him Very Happy Very Happy so let him try Very Happy Very Happy i know you pass it.
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm

yey pro bhopper back. Get your aim back as soon as possible.

i will talk with jays about it, think you have pretty good chances Fawxxy.

good luck
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 pm

foxyyy wrote:
Why i want to join: because of jays and old, mabye biohazard
MABYE???? :c :c :'c im the reason for your application Very Happy.

foxyyy wrote:
EDIT: Why i want to join: because of biohazard!! <3<3<3!! Razz

Just kidding, gl gay
Back to top Go down
skay

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 am

hes a nice guy give him a chance ; )
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am

Thanks, i'm working up my skills, they aint so bad now but my scores lies about 5-8, 6-8 and stuffs so i need to work on some tactics and gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:56 am

Do it,jump like hell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoC^

NoC^

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:17 am

Foxyyy Very Happy <3
Ofc he have to get in , awsum guy , awsum player Very Happy <3
Specially bhop i remember was rly awsum , just need to get ur skills back then u will be awsum Very Happy <3
Hihi Very Happy Gl Mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike of Lyon

Mike of Lyon

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:11 am

yes for foxygayzou
pig
Back to top Go down
McLovin
Admin

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:14 am

Hes a nice guy, if his skills are still half as decent b4 ill say yes Smile
xx
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:39 am

Give trial or i take Sheriff McCloud`s star badge away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:51 am

his steam id says he plays 3.6 hours in 2 weeks...
way to inactive....
come active again and you will get a trial
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
NoC^

NoC^

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:54 am

Ahh yea true :/
U still inactive Foxyboyzor <3 ):
U awsum if u get skills back but yea ^
As Jays just showed u inactive ..
Go active ! ffs xD Get the Foxy skills back xD
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:53 am

Seriously, i don't like css anymore just like to talk to you guys, i want to be a member of this clan but not a teamplay member i can judge skills and that but css isn't my type of game anymore, i got tired of playing it.
Well, can i be a member who is inactive but i feel i must be a part of your clan, i can be a judge like check if his good enough, im to tired at css now my skills are so low and i feel oh no i must gain my skills back and it takes time ill, sometimes ill be active sometimes not atm im inactive we got 5tests in every week and i don't wanna become a failure like you guys in school.
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:45 am

foxyyy wrote:
Seriously, i don't like css anymore just like to talk to you guys, i want to be a member of this clan but not a teamplay member i can judge skills and that but css isn't my type of game anymore, i got tired of playing it.
Well, can i be a member who is inactive but i feel i must be a part of your clan, i can be a judge like check if his good enough, im to tired at css now my skills are so low and i feel oh no i must gain my skills back and it takes time ill, sometimes ill be active sometimes not atm im inactive we got 5tests in every week and i don't wanna become a failure like you guys in school.

we don#t need inactive members... and yes it takes some time to gain your skills back, but if you don#t want to spend this time in gaining skills back, there is no reason for you to be in this clan... school is more important of course, but then you should just wait and open your app again, when you got enough time
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
foxyyy

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:02 am

ok wait with my app i got no time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxylady is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxylady is back   Foxylady is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxylady is back
Page 1 of 1