Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi

Go down 
+7
skay
Mike of Lyon
Mark
Clown
SOUR92
Oldbastard
McLovin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
McLovin
Admin

hi                                             Empty
PostSubject: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 am

yehh just thought id sayy ive started to play every now and thenn, was gonna keep it on the sly but thoughttt id let ppl know Smile x
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 pm

You come back???? Smile
Back to top Go down
SOUR92

SOUR92

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Mclovin my lovah! Surprised <3
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 pm

hi old forgotten love
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Clown wrote:
hi old forgotten love
sry he aint ur love.. he dosent love traitors,, he eat them like cookies.. go back to EB forum SCUM!
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 am

sorry mark next time i'll ask you if im allowed to comment something on the forum where i've been since it was created.
maybe you should try to get some real friends so your anger about you and your failure what you call "life" doesn't concentrate on me because i left the clan and somehow hurted your feelings (btw you are the only one that still cries and acts like a 10 year old that just lost his brandnew gloves in a snowball battle).
Back to top Go down
SOUR92

SOUR92

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 am

Clown wrote:
sorry mark next time i'll ask you if im allowed to comment something on the forum where i've been since it was created.
maybe you should try to get some real friends so your anger about you and your failure what you call "life" doesn't concentrate on me because i left the clan and somehow hurted your feelings (btw you are the only one that still cries and acts like a 10 year old that just lost his brandnew gloves in a snowball battle).

hi                                             Facebook_gilla_knapp
Back to top Go down
Mike of Lyon

Mike of Lyon

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 am

Oh mc lovin <3!!
Back to top Go down
skay

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Clown wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

wow clown, that rly went right to my chest clown (hahaha)

your such a big fail, when u even play more then me, i own money i got friends and im good looking..

tell me wtf u got, ur just a big fat kid. omfg im clown and i cant say enything over my mic, cause i want attention that ppl want me to talk + im a big pussy, who nevah talked to a human before
and btw i love the way u type to me over steam the day before u join (Mark if u leave DarkR, u aint gonna join EB are you? (plz dont do it) and i said wtf u talking about,
and then u go for apply the day after, that whats pissed me off most, and when i ask u the day after u type to me u nevah said that, so thats why i dnt want u here, go to ur own forum
and i dont even like u play at the server...
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 pm

yea mark i never talked to a human, im a big fat kid, i have no money and im not good looking.

+ im sure i never wrote "dont join eb" but k however, and yea the fact you dont like me playing on the server. well what should i say.
it was YOU who started flaming and it was YOU who still keeps crying even Jays doesn't mind anymore (well a bit of course).
it would be of our both interest if we just ignore each other
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

PostSubject: clown and mark   hi                                             Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 am

come on boys... have your fight another place and be happy mc lovin is back!
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
SOUR92

SOUR92

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 am

Woaw... Ye Stop fighting!
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 am

haha, im allready happy, cause i asked McLovin to come back if u could try remember..

btw i were just ironic, since clown is born so stupid and dosent understand that, thats when fight started, the first thing i typed here, was a joke,
but second about what he typed to me over steam is just the truth
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

whatever
Back to top Go down
YeYe

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 am

This topic really made me giggle hard xD mainly cus im high but anyways mark you really need to get that stick out of your ass :s i mean cmon this is getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 am

YeYe is angry now Smile
Back to top Go down
YeYe

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am

Eyy im never angry xD
Back to top Go down
CeXz

CeXz

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 am

Angry fucker s:
- Calm down dude, jesus Tomas.
Back to top Go down
Stoz

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 pm

welcome back mclovin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi    hi                                             Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Revolution :: News!-
Jump to: