Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

skillz app :)

Go down 
+8
Oldbastard
NoC^
BoBL!Ke
Aimzz0r
O|' faithful
Biohazard
McLovin
djskillz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thazy

Thazy

skillz app :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: skillz app :)   skillz app :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 am

Well gz for trial Banaan Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylazysundays.com
djskillz

djskillz

PostSubject: Re: skillz app :)   skillz app :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am

The thing with calling me an abuser as i do the right things i should do but all of u seem to count that as an abuse, i do ban when someone insults,peace and suicide when i warned and thats not abuse .. And i didn't join for admin as if i wanted admin i could of stayed in ZE. And i already know i am not getting admin and i'm not going to app for it. I might talk with jays and mc for other things but thats probably not going to happen..
Back to top Go down
£Sett

PostSubject: Re: skillz app :)   skillz app :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Well see
Back to top Go down
The Master

PostSubject: Re: skillz app :)   skillz app :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 am

No comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skillz app :)   skillz app :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skillz app :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Revolution :: Join Us!-
Jump to: