Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adz's app

Go down 
+11
Mike of Lyon
BoBL!Ke
SOUR92
YeYe
McLovin
JayS
Biohazard
NoC^
Clown
Oldbastard
Adz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YeYe

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Well im not asking you to listen to me frankly im only here to spare you his ways and yea true he dont whine as long as he wanna join but once he joins hes attitude turns to the worse and his skills go down even lower then before.. i got him in EB and i gotta say regreted it almost at once...
Back to top Go down
Adz

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:20 pm

stfu yeye u know full well why i was pissed off an dnt lie about my skills, i didnt even play with u that much
Back to top Go down
Mike of Lyon

Mike of Lyon

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm

yeye where are the photo you must give me??
On www.pichunter.com?
lol pig
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Lol, let noc shares his oppinions and ofc you have to judge skills and attitude, well i kinda feel bad to adz he hace missed all chances, he tried to join ZC once and i helped him and now to Darkrevolution. First you quited ZE and then rejoined and faithful stopped carring and you kept doing that but then you had some chances in ZC and you did a application, Jays was probably gonna say Yes and then you rejoined ZE again and then quit and you wasn't welcome in ZC or ZE anymore missed some chances otherwise now i think you buttlick for everyone but when your in DR you show your inner self you will probably turn into a dick again i don't see you as a stupid person i just see you as a failure, u've missed your chances you got nothing left except if you are trying to do something back like behaving nice, although you are a nice play but please dont rush, hush with joining clans, join a clan where it is people who really cares about you and like you, but i did like you but after awhile you started to be a'lil bit annoying, and my vote doesnt count but it does all votes countes actually and its a yes for me a trial but then we'll wait a'lil bit....
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

And what do you mean with dramaqueen?
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Shhh Bob,not to all ears Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike of Lyon

Mike of Lyon

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:49 am

Ah ZC <3
Back to top Go down
Shock

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:14 am

Quote :
Lol, let noc shares his oppinions and ofc you have to judge skills and attitude, well i kinda feel bad to adz he hace missed all chances, he tried to join ZC once and i helped him and now to Darkrevolution. First you quited ZE and then rejoined and faithful stopped carring and you kept doing that but then you had some chances in ZC and you did a application, Jays was probably gonna say Yes and then you rejoined ZE again and then quit and you wasn't welcome in ZC or ZE anymore missed some chances otherwise now i think you buttlick for everyone but when your in DR you show your inner self you will probably turn into a dick again i don't see you as a stupid person i just see you as a failure, u've missed your chances you got nothing left except if you are trying to do something back like behaving nice, although you are a nice play but please dont rush, hush with joining clans, join a clan where it is people who really cares about you and like you, but i did like you but after awhile you started to be a'lil bit annoying, and my vote doesnt count but it does all votes countes actually and its a yes for me a trial but then we'll wait a'lil bit....

oh gawd please make it more interesting to read, i stoppd after 2 lines
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Ralf, yeah true.. make it more interesting and less repetitive xD rabbit
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:35 am

Shut up, you get so inspire when im talking negative stuffs about people and repeat it like 10000times over and over, actually i try to be wise not like you guys (stupid) BioHazarD go and buy some paper towel n push it up in your ass..
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:43 am

And JayS create a spam list.

cheer Joseph stalin, you are the man
Back to top Go down
PurpleOnes

PurpleOnes

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:07 am

adz has great skills t and ct skills and i like his personality too affraid affraid affraid
+ i think he deserves spot in darkr cheers
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:37 pm

foxyyy wrote:
Shut up, you get so inspire when im talking negative stuffs about people and repeat it like 10000times over and over, actually i try to be wise not like you guys (stupid) BioHazarD go and buy some paper towel n push it up in your ass..

Stfu foxyyy and start attending your english classes you screwed up failure. And pushing paper "towels" up your ass is nonsense. If you do it than ur a sad fagget.
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Stop that fuckfases , dont argue.
Back to top Go down
foxyyy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm just kidding man, you gotta take jokes.
Back to top Go down
Thazy

Thazy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Nah, Adz is a guy who rage all the time.. Moaning and insulting everyone. He is not nice to people, he deserves a spot in ZE not DarkR.#
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylazysundays.com
JayS
Admin
JayS

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:33 am

Sorry adz, you won't get a chance in this clan... Havn't seen you playing often on our server... Skills are not bad, but need some improvement... You are acting nice when our members are talking to you, but it seems like you got two faces

DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
Thazy

Thazy

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Hawhawhawhawhaw
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylazysundays.com
Sponsored content

Adz's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adz's app   Adz's app - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adz's app
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Revolution :: Join Us!-
Jump to: