Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looneys app :)

Go down 
+6
NoC^
Flea
JayS
McLovin
Sirrez
looney
10 posters
AuthorMessage
looney

looneys app :) Empty
PostSubject: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 pm

hi my names looney and im interested in join darkr clan,here is some absic infomationa bout my css game etc.

name: Tom
css name: Looney(spelt with funky letters)
steam id: tomhead93
former clans: snoep
i am active alot msot all the time apart from when im at school
all i play is zombie servers Very Happy

i used to be in the snoep clan (while it was still going) then i took a like 1 year break from cs source due to other needs in my life, but now ive decided to come back to css and play zombies again, iw as upset when i heard snoep had come and set it aside, and trained and trained to become as good as i was bk in the day.i feel im getting there my zombie games is good (jsut need to work on bhop a little more), my ct is alright on my days but definatly zombies is my strongest bit.
i would love to be in dakr clan the clan memebrs seem friendly (siirez) he are friends now and with the help of the clan i would love to improve my game and meet new people and make new friends.

thanks for reading my app ull find me on Zr, ZE, or EB servers mostly

Looney
Back to top Go down
Sirrez

Sirrez

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:29 pm

I like him.
he is a really nice guy and his ct skills are great.
his bhop isnt so good but he swaerd to me he will practice all the time to get it better.
he need a bit time to come back in his element.
i think he have a lot of experience from Zh-game so i think he's good cause he is getting better each day.
i say YES Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://TechnoBase.FM
McLovin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Well he seems nice from his application Razz:P But ill add u and il try and watch you a bit on the servers to see how good your are Smile Im sure youll be good seems as u were in snoep Very Happy And alway happy to support sumone from england woop Smile
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 am

nice application Smile
I haven't seen you, yet and I don't remember you, but you already got some support from sirrez. I will watch you, so keep on practicing your skills
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
Flea

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 pm

i like looney, he used to play alot back in the day, and hes frequently online again

nothing bad to say about this guy.
Back to top Go down
NoC^

NoC^

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:54 am

Veeeerryyyyyyyy Niiiiiiiiceeeeee Guuuuuuuuyyy Very Happy
Gotta say that i like him xD He is rly nice xD
CT skills are pretty good xD Bhop not as good xD But ok xD
But he is a nice guy , i like him Very Happy
But still needs a little improvement xD
But cool guy (;
GL m8 xD
Back to top Go down
looney

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

thanks for the nice comments guys Smile i feel lvoe dim currently working on improving my bhop so hopfully it wqill be good before the eladers decide my future Smile

thanks l

looney Wink
Back to top Go down
McLovin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 am

Well i love this guy Very Happy been playing alot with him recently, he is very active when im on i always see him on, His ct and t skills are decent. And i have seem very fast improvment in his skills since i first saw him, and im sure he is going to get even better. So its a yes from me as im sure your going to be a bril player Very Happy
xx
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 am

Looney Tooney Very Happy yes ,we got Disney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
O|' faithful

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 pm

he has good potential i can see it as he has been playing on ZE server, his skills r growing by the minute.
Hes a friendly guy as far as im conserned. I wish u gl in DR
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Good guy. Nice skills.
Back to top Go down
looney

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm

SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sirrez

Sirrez

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 am

gooo looney Very Happy you bring that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://TechnoBase.FM
looney

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Razz im trying to do it sirezz Smile
Back to top Go down
looney

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 am

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 pm

dont forget. any war isnt lost until the last bullet is shot from a clip. keep training and play on dark server more often. i think you desearve a chance to proove urself. if not there isnt much do to ;/
Back to top Go down
£Sett

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 am

Spamming your own app is the perfect way!
Back to top Go down
looney

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 pm

rigt tbh i cant be fucked to wait any longer i give up, jsut foget about me been great meeting new people and to for watching me jsut this clan does seem to give a crap about me , BUT ive made 2 great friends Nodz and Noc so yeah peace out

looney
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 pm

boo what about meH? :S gl looney
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 pm

wanted to give ya a chance the very same day you closed the app... could not come online earlier... however good luck
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looneys app :)   looneys app :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looneys app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Revolution :: Join Us!-
Jump to: