Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayS
Admin
JayS

EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Empty
PostSubject: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 pm

EB's Team:
-Skay
-Stfu
-Meow
-Stubbs
-Black (1/2) Nibbit (1/2)

Dark Revolution's Team
-JayS
-Mark
-CeXz
-Stoz (1/4) Hazzy (1/4)
-Sirez (1/4) Stalker (1/2)
-Murry (a lil bit)

DarkR's Map: Fight_or_die 8:12 EB
EB's Map: ancient_FOD 6:9 EB

First of all I thank EB for having this war with us. A long time has passed now since the last war and it was nice to have one again.

We truely had our chances on fight_or_die and after some more wars, we will win those close rounds.
On T-Side we lost 2 rounds, which we gave up too easy. On CT-Side we could have won 2 rounds, but were not forcing it enough!

In the beginning we thought EB picked office, however they decided to then pick ancient_fod.
This was a new warmap to us. We did not find the right tactics to get EB of their box and lost importantrounds here.

Summerizing, EB deserves this victory, but I take this war as one out of many which we will hopefully fight to proove that we can do better Wink
I don't wanna repeat myself again and again, but i seriously hate this update. CT's do way too less damage and you only can stand good chances with spots like the box on ancient_fod... To win as Zombie-Team is way more easier and the wars we used them to know are now (i could cry) gone.
Both teams had to cope with this fact and today EB could better.
Congratz!
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
skay

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Thanks for the match, it was really fun (specially on ancient fod).
But yea Jays has a point: the update screwed up the hitboxes, therefore making it harder to kill zombies.
Nevertheless, still a well played match, full of action on both parts.

Good luck on the future!
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 am

Fucking Great Match Smile long time since i had fun with out feeling angry.

EB did it awesome and it was fun to play vs them, i would like to have a rematch sometime

very good job EB but DarkR will be back Smile

btw i have some bad news, we have these 2 idiot french that decided to hack our server, cause they get banned for not following server rules
each time they crash server they get unbanned agáing again and again, me and devvo actully dont know what to do.
they started to get hack to i heart and join our server to piss ppl off, we might have to buy a new server so ZH maybe will be down for abit..
im so sorry ppl need to act that retarded, to get attetion, but we will get there steamid, if new server come to ban them even before they get on... so plz if u have these guys at friendlist delete them, so they dont find the server so easy, names SixenZ and Weedz, DELETE THEM!
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am

Mark,i got better idea.Try find that idiots addres and i visit there and they never do that again:) Good funeral.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:44 am

Oldbastard wrote:
Mark,i got better idea.Try find that idiots addres and i visit there and they never do that again:) Good funeral.

haha, ur serious the man Smile but would u rly go to French for that, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 am

Mark wrote:
Oldbastard wrote:

haha, ur serious the man Smile but would u rly go to French for that, lol Smile
u cannot stand against 100 immigrants , unless u use SUPAH CHEEZEBUGAH
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Ofc i can, me and my friend:Mini Gun Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 am

Oldbastard wrote:
haha ur so nice, thumbs up Smile
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 am

Mark wrote:
Oldbastard wrote:
haha ur so nice, thumbs up Smile

My frieenndd Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14   EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EB vs. Dark Revolution 21:14
Page 1 of 1