Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake's Application

Go down 
+8
djskillz
Thazy
O|' faithful
Biohazard
JayS
Oldbastard
Sirrez
Jake
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:54 am

Ok ill just start out by confirming this list of requirements

-Age of 15+ (exceptions are possible) -- Yeah im 15
-Nice character (friendly, respectful, good mood) -- Eeeermm. Sometimes Very Happy
-Speaking English -- No.. Yes!
-Being active on forum and server -- Yeah i should be active on both. The more active the forum is, the more active i'll be on it. If you get what im saying.
-High skilled in ZH -- I think so, possibly.

Ok and on to my Introduction..

Hey Im Jake, I've been in and out of ZH for 2-3 years now. Had my ups, had my downs.. My other hobbies are Animating (You can see a clip of my work here http://www.swfme.com/view/1042172, this is part of the ZE episodes), Go-Karting and skiing and I guess Map making is one, although i don't make as many as i used to.
I like to watch Naruto and im on episode 77, Im watching them on www.naruto-episode.net so you can come and join me if you want! Anyway, enough about me!

On to the plea and main application..

My CSS Nickname: Jake
Nationality: English
Xfire: Jake1002 although Im not using at as much as i used to.
Former Clans: ZC, ZB and ZE So im not too hoppy, but i get around. Im doing on average 1 a year.

I want to join because firstly -]Z-[- YES, you know what i mean, tags like this are all copies of ZR and if a new clan starts with a tag in the same style as this.. well.. it makes me want to cry. Im glad i got that out of the way. Umm ill just list some stuff I like.

I like the forums and the nice picture at the top ( Nice whoever made that)
I like the members! Mcloving, Banani, Jays are all old friends and probably more
I like the fact that Darkr is typically a new ZC, which i can relate to.
I like the name :p
I like how you put zh_zombiecrusaders_v2 on the server, its always nice to know that your playing on a map you've made Smile

Umm thats all i can think of so far, so im going to leave it at that. Also sorry bio for that big argument were you blocked me :DD.. ehh good times, good times.

I guess ill have to make a Darkr movie now lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sirrez

Sirrez

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:22 am

really nice application and really nice guy Razz

very nice skills Smile

YES from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TechnoBase.FM
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:31 am

Are you that person who change my post ZE forum??? and write that f__king staff??
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 am

Oldbastard wrote:
Are you that person who change my post ZE forum??? and write that f__king staff??

Rofl Yeah about the first bit haha xD

I don't know what you mean by "and write that f__king staff??"
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 am

And you think that was funny???
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Oldbastard wrote:
And you think that was funny???

Of course not!
Back to top Go down
JayS
Admin
JayS

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm

nice application... i invite you to our training on sunday and check your teamplay skills there.
Old: stop scaring him :p
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:15 pm

JayS wrote:
nice application... i invite you to our training on sunday and check your teamplay skills there.
Old: stop scaring him :p

*sobs* Hes old and bastardy Sad(
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Omg ur the Jake old ZE? oh my god...i can't believe you are applying for our clan.
After what you called us after the mix? Get the f**k out!!!

If i am allowed i say NO.

Not in hell will i be in the same clan as he, never
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Biohazard wrote:
Omg ur the Jake old ZE? oh my god...i can't believe you are applying for our clan.
After what you called us after the mix? Get the f**k out!!!

If i am allowed i say NO.

Not in hell will i be in the same clan as he, never

Ah.

Well listen im sorry. I just got angry, to both of you. sorry. But i promise it won't happen again, and ur maps are reli kewl. Yeah i think i just got too worked up about that match, i just acted crazy for the moment.

Last edited by Jake on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Gotcha Very Happy Very Happy btw Dragon tell me Jake is good guy,he remember when Jake was in ZC Very Happy Very Happy Bio, calm down Very Happy Dont be like Noc Very Happy one bad things happend and he dont try solve problem Very Happy Very Happy You dont must like each other, but you can play together if you really want.Like i can play,though i hate everybody Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks Ob, can i call you ob? lol

But yeah sorry bio, i just want stuff to be the same asbefore the match, like when you helped me get words to display in the rcon chat when my map begins.

Smile
Back to top Go down
O|' faithful

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 pm

- he doesnt normally change posts only in the odd occasion wen hes hyper
- hes very cocky in wars which pissses every1 off but its fun if ure on his team accept wen he goes to far that just pisses all off.
- He likes to get in fights in css idk why but i suppose thats his thing.

- All in all hes a good player, an extremely anoying brother and team player wen in wars but other than that a good player.

( P.S makes good maps )
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Jake wrote:
Thanks Ob, can i call you ob? lol

But yeah sorry bio, i just want stuff to be the same asbefore the match, like when you helped me get words to display in the rcon chat when my map begins.

Smile

I dont know if you aren't just bootlicking to get in the clan. Maybe with time. But at this moment for me you are very immature and moody.
Maybe it was cool before the mix cause i hadnt see you angry. But now i know what u are like when you are angry, annoying, provocative, insulting, immature.

I really don't know what to think of you. My general idea of you is quite low at this moment. I'v said my oppinion and wont change it so soon.
Thats a NO for me.
Gl

PS: i made the image for the forum thank you. at least someone noticed xD
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 pm

PS: i made the image for the forum thank you. at least someone noticed xD

Razz I prefer buttlicking, im pretty proffessional at that you know. I was knighted sir Jake, Lord of Butt Lickery.

Well it was actually Ass Kissery, but theres not much difference. Except you don't use your tongue. Lol Very Happy

Yeah i just had a bad day that day, and i was ready for some verbal sparring. So im sorry it had to be you lol, it could've been anyone. So can you please re-add me to friends? For one you never insulted me, at least not until i offended you beforehand, and secondly i need you to help me with my maps Smile

EDIT: Did you make your avatar aswell?

In photoshop, right?
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Ach *sigh* ok add me
bodyslasher
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Biohazard wrote:
Ach *sigh* ok add me
bodyslasher

Awesome, thanks mate, its late tonight and i just signed out, so ill add you tomorrow ok?
Back to top Go down
Thazy

Thazy

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Hmm Yes and No... He has some decent skills and is nice, but sometimes he really flips out. xD

YES from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylazysundays.com
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 am

That baby scares me.
Back to top Go down
djskillz

djskillz

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:47 am

If it counts i say yes. Great bhop and a great aim. Allthough he follows me in the clans so his like my stalker : D
Nice app aswell lawl ! Hope you get in mate.

Cheers Skilly
Back to top Go down
Aimzz0r

Aimzz0r

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: YES   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 am

YES TAKE HIM! Very Happy ima happy guy well even wen not happy i say yes so YES! Take him! DO IT! take the matafaka! <3
Back to top Go down
McLovin
Admin

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:39 am

Welll i know jake from way b4 zh, always been a nice guy Smile have nice skills in both t and ct so its a yes from me Smile
xx
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 am

djskillz wrote:
If it counts i say yes. Great bhop and a great aim. Allthough he follows me in the clans so his like my stalker : D
Nice app aswell lawl ! Hope you get in mate.

Cheers Skilly

Lol bani Very Happy

I was in ZC before you and did you join ZB?

EDIT: sorry i mean did you join ZB a long time ago not now lol
Back to top Go down
djskillz

djskillz

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 pm

I've never been in ZB wtf? xD
Back to top Go down
£Sett

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 am

Oh shit jake.. wtf... ur only at episode 77?! I hope you mean on Naruto Shippuden when hes older, or I just have to bitch slap you all over the place. I think I saw like 30 episodes once night.

There is like 200+ episodes of Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden is relesing 1 new episode every thursday. Last one were nr 99.
So if your only at the young naruto, your waaay after my time!

Good player.
Friendly player (If your hes friend).
Annoying player (If your hes enemy).

Long lost friend, but I think I started to hate you when you joined ZE, but then you acctually liked them, witch I hope you dont anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Application   Jake's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next