Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banana is not triaol anymore

Go down 
+2
Sirrez
JayS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JayS
Admin
JayS

Banana is not triaol anymore Empty
PostSubject: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:20 am

Banana decided to pull back his trial... He had to wait very long, because i was not sure about him, but now he decided on his own to quit, because he thinks he is not good and mature enough.

Good Luck Banana
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevolution.forumotion.net
Sirrez

Sirrez

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 am

lol silent
Back to top Go down
http://TechnoBase.FM
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Omg noo :'c banana you fool. i really wanted to be your team mate... fu :'c why the hell would you trail for ZL instead of waiting just another one or two days? -.-"
Back to top Go down
Aimzz0r

Aimzz0r

PostSubject: :O!   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 am

You basterd! you did great man ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

He dont know what be loyal mean Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
djskillz

djskillz

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 am

I just want to say that i'm sorry to those who really thought i was gonna get in and wanted to be my clanmate, but i didn't think i was skilled enough and most of all not mature enough joining you, Ofc its a great clan with skill and all. But i never will fit in :/ And old, I was loyal to ZC for like 7 months Very Happy ^^ Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Well thats quite a stupid statement because you are as or more skilled than most of us. So dont come will bulls*it. Just say it. You were bored and didn't want to be in the clan. Gl
Back to top Go down
Oldbastard

Oldbastard

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm

I know Banana Split Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
djskillz

djskillz

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 am

Lol bio, you know thats not true, And i do want to want to play with you and i did want to be a part of you guys, Cuz your all friendly and nice players, But i can't hold that standard as a DarkR member has to, You know its true bio,<3
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 am

:C k banazor <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana is not triaol anymore   Banana is not triaol anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banana is not triaol anymore
Page 1 of 1